Saturday, October 11, 2014

In the way of peace Part-5

| No comment

Once a day , I am sitting in my work office that is attasted with my home . In time , one of our human rights worker said to me that some days ago he had gone to a poor village. There have such a condition that many people of this village don’t get only two time meals . And children’s condition are very pathetic. Here , there have no school . Children are going to the uncertain future .My mind became very sad by hearing this .I had gone that village after hearing this with some of my human rights worker as my ability , we had gone there with some food for poor children and people . I and our human rights worker had given them that some food . By getting some food , children feel very happy . And seeing this,I was very happy . But there will not be a proper work to fullfill their certain avidity if timed planned action is not started . Only proper education can give them a new life .So, a school is needed for them . But , we have not so much ability that I can build a school permanently for them. So then, In future , I want to establish a school for this kind of people by all your help . Hearing matter, we have taught that village’s children for a certain period about their rights and others as possible as our ability. My heart feels very peace by doing something for them .
Tags :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Articles