Saturday, October 11, 2014

In the way of peace Part-1 by Humanity For Peoples

| No comment


By doing such kind of work to come to me here,I have to hearing me many rubbish talk from many rubbish peoples and have to overcome many obstacles.Because we are working such a place where ,if we work more days , one day most of the people of our country and world become conscious about their rights.Then they can do something for our country and world that is better for us.This is the main problem of rubbish peoples.There are many rubbish peoples in our society.Most of the time , we are not known them.But,when we work for general peoples that time we can be able to know them.What is that!They do not want to see good luck for our country.In spite of having many obstacles,we are doing this kind of peaceful work from many days and months.And also in our programs for general people still,we do not get any kind of economical support from any rich peoples.I think ,I and we some can be able to do this kind of work for my childhood dreams.My childhood dream is to see a peaceful world.For completing my dream, From class Nine ,I and some students are working about children and Human rights By directly.In here,30 students are also working with us.And many villages,we have made many teams for their village development.

At last,I want to say that My first and last aim is to build a Peaceful world and I want,You all be our partner to fulfill our peaceful dream.
Tags :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Articles